Support The Ute Indian Tribe Political Action Committee:
Help stop Rep. Rob Bishop's land grab!
Representative Rob Bishop's Utah PLI MUST be stopped!
- He has attempted to legislate the biggest Indian Land grab in more than 100 years!
- He has repeatedly violated the trust of the Ute Indian Tribe
- He has treated court rulings that have settled Indian land questions with contempt
- He receives 93% of his financial support from outside of the State of Utah, 99% from outside of his home district
- He has otherwise been a do-nothing Congressman with the worst absentee record of any other member!
The content of this website is not approved by any candidate or candidate's committee.
Contributions to a political action committee are NOT tax deductible.
The Ute Indian Tribe PAC is registered as a federal PAC with the Federal Elections Commission.
By donating to Ute PAC you are agreeing to the contribution rules below:
- I am a U.S. Citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
- This contribution is not from general treasury funds of a corporation, bank or trade union.
- I am not a U.S. Government contractor.
- I am 18 years or over.
- The funds I am donating are solely my personal funds and have not been provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- Individuals may contribute a maximum of $5000 per year, and contributions are NOT tax deductible.